EWatch SmartWatch Just For You
Watch SmartWatch Just For You !!!
- Ultra-resistant aluminium casing with double-sided hardened glass.
- HD retina touch screen. Compatible with iOS and Android.
- Notifications, status updates, activity and sleep monitoring.
- Long-lasting battery. It monitors your heart, sleep and activity.
- Support Bluetooth call, heart rate, ECG, step counter, fruit size 4 generation
USB charging method
- Main screen 1.54 HD IPS, 240 * 240
- 2.5D touch screen fox surface capacitive touch screen full size touch screen
- Bluetooth push SMS WeChat QQ news and other client information and other timely reminders
- Pedometer, sports calories, calorie intake, exercise mileage recording
- Sedentary reminder to get up and change an unhealthy lifestyle
- Sleep monitoring objective science quantitatively records and analyzes the state of sleep
- Mobile phone search function, loss reminder. Two way search
- Bluetooth music playback control mobile music playback
- Reminder Support
- Bluetooth function and version 3.0, 4.0 Support Bluetooth call
- Characteristics and battery capacity 210 mAh High polymer capacity
- Vibration motor support
- Multilingual package English, German, Spanish, Italian, French, Portuguese (Portuguese),
- Portuguese (Brazil), Russian, Turkish
- Alarm clock, calendar, stopwatch, computer
Note: Due to High Demand Promotional Items May Take Up To 2-4 weeks for delivery.
A smartwatch is a wearable computer in the form of a wristwatch; modern smartwatches provide a local touchscreen interface for daily use, while an associated smartphone app provides for management and telemetry (such as long-term biomonitoring). While early models could perform basic tasks, such as calculations, digital time telling, translations, and game-playing, 2010s smartwatches have more general functionality closer to smartphones, including mobile apps, a mobile operating system and WiFi/Bluetooth connectivity. Some smartwatches function as portable media players, with FM radio and playback of digital audio and video files via a Bluetooth headset. Some models, called 'watch phones' (or vice versa), have mobile cellular functionality like making calls.
While internal hardware varies, most have an electronic visual display, either backlit LCD or OLED or Hologram.Some use transflective or electronic paper, to consume less power. They are generally powered by a rechargeable lithium-ion battery. Peripheral devices may include digital cameras, thermometers, accelerometers, pedometers, heart rate monitors, altimeters, barometers, compasses, GPS receivers, tiny speakers, and microSD cards, which are recognized as storage devices by many other kinds of computers.
Software may include digital maps, schedulers and personal organizers, calculators, and various kinds of watch faces. The watch may communicate with external devices such as sensors, wireless headsets, or a heads-up display. Like other computers, a smartwatch may collect information from internal or external sensors and it may control, or retrieve data from, other instruments or computers. It may support wireless technologies like Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, and GPS. For many purposes, a "watch computer" serves as a front end for a remote system such as a smartphone, communicating with the smartphone using various wireless technologies. Smartwatches are advancing, especially their design, battery capacity, and health-related applications.
Compatibility: All Compatible
Waterproof Grade: Life Waterproof
Band Material: Silica Gel
APP Download Available: No
CPU Model: MTK6261
Case Material: Alloy
CPU Manufacturer: Mediatek
Application Age Group: Adult
Battery Detachable: Yes
Movement Type: Electronic
Screen Shape: Square
Band Detachable: No
We Also Recommend
18CM Funny LED Light Flashing Soccer Ball